Tuesday, February 10, 2015

29 Faces Art Challenge

29 Faces Art challenge

Day Two

Haven't been able to catch up on creating my faces for this month's challenge yet. I need to create eight more faces to catch up, but I will certainly try to do that this week. My left eye is still really bothersome but it's getting better, just can't hold it open for too long, it's so sensitive to light! Cat hairs can really cause some trouble when they get stuck in your eyes, especially when you are allergic to cat hair!

Anyway, while I was watching The Lord of the Rings last night, this Hobbity character popped out of me. He reminds me of an English child actor from very long ago, Freddie Bartholomew, only with blonde hair, so in light of that, I named him Ferdinand Hillcrest.

I very much love the LOTR and all of it's wonderful characters and names, even the orcs! I believe I'll continue creating faces in this series for a bit, I've wanted to for a long time. I maybe even try to draw and paint some of the characters from this wonderful story like the beautiful Arwen and handsome Aragorn.

I drew this with a mechanical pencil on a very old sketch pad that the paper is starting to yellow. I guess I'd better get busy and use it up!

Ferdinand Hillcrest
Pencil on Sketch Paper
Art by Cherie ©2015

CHECK OUT THE 29 FACES ART  CHALLENGE LIST OF ARTISTS HERE!



29 faces

p.s. CLICK ON THE LABELS BELOW TO SEE ALL OF MY FACES FOR THIS MONTH'S CHALLENGE! GOOGLE IT TOO!

post signature
Post a Comment