Monday, February 23, 2015

29 Faces Art Challenge

29 Faces Art Challenge

Just thinking about an old album that my mom had purchased when I was a child. I don't know the name of the album but it had the song 'Bolero' on it, we just had to listen to it as soon as she brought it home! We were quite impressed with the 'build' up and the song.

I was quite impressed with a man's half face on the cover. Probably one of my first artsy appreciations!

It was all one blob of black but made the most impressive face. It seemed like he had a sort of 'afro' hairdo, very hippie looking. I painted it on the school walls when I was a senior in high school. Everyone thought it was pretty cool! A half of a face, painted in black, at the end of a hallway (remodeling was being done and the art class got approval to paint on the walls!).

This is my version. He looks very 'roman' to me.







post signature
Post a Comment