Thursday, February 5, 2015

29 Faces

29 FACES ART CHALLENGE


29 faces

Yes indeed! It's time for the 29 Faces Art Challenge, hosted by Ayala Art!
We so look forward to this fun art challenge of drawing, painting, sewing, sketching, any way you can create FACES!

I was unable to start on day one, I scratched my cornea, dang! but am going to be playing 'catch up' quite soonly! This is so much fun and a wonderful break from creating digital items for my fabric shops, greeting card shops and Etsy shops. Not that I don't love those! But it is GREAT to take a break and get back to real paper and real paint!

Dreaming of Flowers
by Cherie ©2015
Art Rage Digital Painting

Please use the search term 29faces at Google, Pinterest, Facebook, wherever you would like to find more work by other artists who are taking the 29 FACES challenge! I will even be posting my work at ETSY for those works of art I'll have for sale. I'll also be posting at Tumblr, WordPress, Google Plus, my business Facebook page as well as my personal Facebook page!

So follow along, thank you for your comments, suggestions and requests! I do custom artwork too! I can draw or paint your pet or child!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy!

p.s. CLICK ON THE TAG WORDS BELOW TO SEE ALL OF MY FACES FOR THIS MONTH'S CHALLENGE! GOOGLE IT TOO!

post signature
Post a Comment