Saturday, April 9, 2016

Spring Color Challenge

Free Digital Papers

Digital Designers Spring Color Challenge


Even though there is snow on the ground here in south central Michigan, I refuse to let that alter my spring mood and my desire for creating lovely 'springy' digitals! I decided to do a search of spring colors at Pinterest and found this lovely 2016 Spring Colors palette! I love it! I immediately saw FLOWERS! My favorite things to design!!

These are Pantone colors!
Here is a sneak peek of one of my freebies that I will be posting here soon! I've got clip art flowers and matching digital scrapbooking papers (JPG files), and maybe soon, even some pretty floral frames, (PNG files)!

Spring Berries
Visit our Pinterest Board for more beautiful digitals from the Digital Designers Etsy team here!

DIGITAL DESIGNERS FACEBOOK PAGE


CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FILES!

This download is stored at DropBox!
You do not have to sign up to download, just say 'no thanks' and continue to the download. I just checked it, (Sunday morning) and it is working just fine!

THIS IS A ZIPPED FILE, so you will have to 'unzip' it with your WinZip or 7-Zip programs, which are free. Just Google it!

If you have problems downloading, perhaps your computer is set to block certain files, so check your computer first! Thanks!

MORE PAPERS THAT MATCH
are at my Etsy shop!

Visit my Etsy shop here!
Cherie's Arts 'n Crafts

Click Here
post signature
Post a Comment