Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Happy New Year!

The Year 2017

Well, it's almost here! Only a couple more weeks to go until we will be ringing in the new year! It's hard to believe it's 2017 already, this past year went so fast! Did the year just seem to fly by so fast for you?
I've been having fun creating sparkly, shiny graphics for my Etsy shop. Trying to perfect glossy fonts, shiny backgrounds, borders and overlays. It's been so much fun and I'm pleased with my results.

Here are some champagne or wine bottle labels that you can customize, how great is that for your party?


Here's a fun party invitation, easily customizable, and you can choose the style!


I love the satin look ribbon streamers, the sparkling bokehs, the realistic glitter effects and the stars backgrounds! It's fun to create such 'festive' graphics! They can be used all year long for all celebrations too.

CREATE your own lovely designs using my newest clip art, borders and backgrounds with festive sparkles and glittery, shimmery effects now! All can be found in my Etsy shop!

Ribbon Streamers
You can purchase my ribbon streamers HERE!

Glitter Borders
You can purchase my glitter borders HERE!

Bokehs Borders
You can purchase my bokehs borders HERE!

Sparkling Stars Backgrounds
You can purchase my sparkling stars backgrounds HERE!

ENJOY creating festive designs and enjoy the season of Holiday cheer! Also, have a wonderful, warm, loving, joyful and prosperous NEW YEAR!

post signature
Post a Comment