Monday, March 6, 2017

March Already!

I remember Valentine's Day, I got tons of candy!! Then WHOOOOSH!


IT'S MARCH!?!! What the ... ?

Ok, time to gather it all in, figure out what I need to do for spring. For Etsy. For Zazzle. For St. Paddy's Day, for Easter, spring .... lots to do! Lots I'd like to do! Lots of stuff I'm getting into now, like Instagram (I'm a late bloomer) and I'm now the captain of our Etsy Digital Designers Team. 

I feel the need to do spring cleaning, not only in my computer, my online shops and the house, but my closets and storage rooms. Need to do the UNLOADING OF THE STUFF!

I'm wanting to paint the living room and dining room this year too. Get some new furniture. 

I'm planning to take out some bedding plants and move them all. I'd love a new fence around the garden.

Oh boy! March! It's got me worn out already!

Here's some St. Paddy's Day stuff. I'm going for a cup o' tea and Neflix binge of Peroit.









Post a Comment