4.14.2022

SURFACE PATTERNS

 PATTERN MAKER

That's me! I just love creating repeating patterns! One of the first things I taught myself when I got Photoshop was how to make patterns that repeat so I could put my designs on fabric. 

I love the fact that you can use the tools at websites like Zazzle and Redbubble to 'repeat' or 'tile' your designs, that is sooo handy! So, I can upload a 12" x 12" x 150ppi design and just click on 'center tile' and it will repeat so I don't have to have a huge file stored on my computer.

So spring really sparks me to create repeating patterns for my fabric shop, Zazzle, Society6 and Redbubble shops. Here are the latest patterns that I've designed using my favorite art program, Artrage Vitae.






SPOONFLOWER DESIGN CONTEST ENTRY
TITLE 'TEAMWORK'




















All of these above can be found at my Spoonflower shop!

I've been on quite a creating binge lately, and I'm glad! It's been a while since I've been inspired to design. So, here are the latest fabrics that I've created starting with the HAMSA hand design for the Spoonflower design contest. I've designed 85 new patterns!! Not including the newest designs I've created for my Etsy shop!








No comments: