5.27.2024

DAD'S TURN

Ok, moms. You had your fun, now it's dad's turn to take the spotlight! 

Get those fathers, father-in-laws, step-fathers, mom-fathers, father-fathers, gay fathers, dark fathers, light fathers, light weight and heavy weight fathers, big fathers, old fathers, young fathers, city fathers, rural fathers, short fathers, tall fathers and all the different species of fathers there ever was, and shall ever be, a gift!!!! BUT .... what to get?????

Seems like the hardest holiday to pick a gift for, is it for you?

I never knew what to get my dad. He had everything. He had two of everything, and never did much in his later years. I guess getting dads something that they'd never do or get or think of would be the best gift. Then it would be so different and so well remembered!

Something sentimental? Something hilariously funny? Something to read? Something to watch? Something he's never done or had before?

It's just hard to me. If my dad was still with us, what on earth would I get him .... beer or wine making kit? 


I think it's interesting to see what people do get their dads for 'Father's Day' and so I'm going to go ask that question at Instagram and Twitter/X right now!


No comments: