8.17.2024

AUTUMN CRAFTS

 CRAFTS FOR FALL


Time for making those beautiful crafty home decor items and accents for the fall season!! I love crafting and trying to come up with something different and wonderful for decorating the whole house!

I've started making fabric pumpkins out of flannel fabric and some of the left over fabrics I've had laying around for years. I am in the trial and error phase, not sure what size I want the pumpkins to be so I am experimenting with different sizes and ways to make them. There are so many cute pumpkin crafts, some out of old sweaters, socks, rectangles of fabrics, cutting out pieces or using one piece of fabric. So many styles to choose from!

I was going for sewing them but now am thinking that I'll not sew as many and go for the one piece pumpkins. The stuffed kind are to my personal liking but if I can find those styrofoam pumpkins to cover, that will be good so I don't have to purchase a ton of non-toxic fiber filler.


After I finally get the process down the way I want, I'll make a bunch of pumpkins and then move on to something else, I'm sure. But, for now, here they are and I'm going to try to post a video at my YouTube channel of me making them. First I have to find a good way to film the video and that's half the battle!





No comments: