2.16.2021

PRINTABLES

What are Printables?

The term 'printables' applies to SO many digital downloads, so many things can be printed and used to create something else or leave as is.

I started using the term many years ago, when I first started selling my digital art files at Etsy. I considered everything I made as printables, because they are. Everything I create can be printed out either before or after designing something.

Free Printable Easter Treat Bag


But mostly, this term is used for printable items that we will use to either write on or create something with including; calendars, cards, activity sheets, wall art, coloring pages, journal pages, note pad sheets, planner pages, stationery, recipe cards, labels, tags, stickers, rolodex cards, scrapbook pages, bullet journals, teaching tools, even some fabrics, just so many things are considered PRINTABLES!

HAVE you looked at the term at Google lately? I have over the years, first there were not so many articles about printables, now there is SO much information, YouTube videos, blogs, IG posts, Facebook pages, so many businesses that specialized in selling ONLY printables.

Do you have a new idea for a printable? Do you use them? Do you think you would use them if they were free? Do you search for 'free printables'?

I do have some at my Etsy shop now, but I will be making some EASTER printables in the very near future.

YOU can get some freebies from my blog here, just click on the right hand side where it says FREEBIES|PAPER CRAFTS and DIGITAL DOWNLOADS.

Some lovely free printables around the web for you!





DON'T FORGET PINTEREST!

No comments: