1.15.2023

My Favorite Instagram Pages

I am at Instagram as CheriesArtsnCrafts

In no particular order, and there are many more, but these do get my first attention! There are SO many great artists, musicians, health gurus and dancers, do-gooders and actors and all sorts of wonderful, beautiful places and spaces, wonderful animals and happy accounts at Instagram. I am thankful to every one of them! They have helped me get through some tough times and helped me laugh and smile and get cheerful, especially when it's dark and cold and gray in my soul. Winter months are never dreary when you have people you look forward to seeing!


TROY BROOKS
Nothing short of incredibly incredible artwork here!
Amazing pencil and oil artwork on wood and canvas. Troy has an amazing gift, to make his art alive! He has truly mastered the art of making lovely textures, satins and shimmering sparkles, thought provoking subjects and quite amazing works that really make you look, think and wonder!





SCOTT RADKE
When I had my other Instagram account called Cherie_Says, I lost it, it got shut down, closed, couldn't get into my page anymore and I still don't know why. So, I lost a lot of great IG pages that I was following. THIS page stuck with me and for the life of it I could not remember this person's name! I searched and searched for 'maple pod seeds' and tree seed pods, tree people, ceramics, art, artists and all kinds of other search criteria but could never find Scott again. His hanging ceramic figures stuck with me, they look like maple leaf seeds with faces. So, eventually, I gave up the search. Lo and behold, one day here was a suggestion on my feed, it was SCOTT RADKE! This man makes the most beautiful art!



MATT YOUNG
Matt lives in an area of the world that is a never ending array of beautiful, unexplainable gorgeousness! I envy this young man and am grateful he shares his surroundings with me!



NATURAL LIFE
This is my kind of place, my lifestyle, all boho chic and colorful! With vibrant flowers and patterns upon patterns, so much life and cheerfulness here! I want one of the gorgeous fleece blankets with both sides decorated!!! I want tops and dresses, wall hangings and hats, I want it all!!


MINS GARDEN
The more I see of Min's garden the more I'd love to see it in person! Another page I just happened on and instantly fell in love! I believe Min is female, not quite for sure though. I know that the garden was made by Min, I love seeing the before photos! Tropical plants and lush walkways, ponds with koi fish, love the videos when it's raining, it is beyond gorgeous! Many years of hard work and knowlege and the photos of these incredible and uncommon plants are extremely fantastic!


MALTE MARTEN
My dream is to own a hand pan, some day! I have loved this man from the first time I saw him, instant favorite! His music is awesome, lovely, enchanting, beautiful, soothing, relaxing, spiritual and healing! Nobody plays hand pans like Malte!


JODI OHL
I love Jodi's abstract style! She makes it all look so easy too! One day, I want to go to her class, to her studio, use her art supplies! I told her that I'd pay her, she said she should consider it! I know I won't really, but one never knows! I think making art with her would be ever so fun!


IT'S LENNNIE
The sweetness of this voice, it's addictive! Positive and cute, inspirational messages that we all need and love to hear!



DEANNA AND ARRON - HOMESTEAD and CHILL
I don't know if I could ever do without seeing what's up with Deanna and Aaron of Homestead and Chill. Talk about the most inspiring young couple on the internet, they are it! Gardening, cooking, helpful hints, gorgeous home and surroundings, intelligent and quite giving as she has done extensive posting on her IG page as well as her blog. DO VISIT this incredible, valuable site! I have purchased her lavender salve and cannot wait to get the calendula salve! I've also purchased her favorite CBD oils, a must visit and watch!



MAYA - FIT GREEN MIND
Another young person who is an inspiration to us all! Maya is cute and funny and loves to cook vegan and we love how she does it! I love the chopping, stir frying sounds she makes, so cute when she bloopers and she is always so smiley! Fun food and fun people, what a great combination!


RED ROSE CAKE
Astounding! Nothing short of! This women can bake anything to eat, it's truly amazing! She is cutting into everyday objects just like she is cutting into a layer cake, because they are!


ROBERT SIJKA
Gorgeous cats, handsome man, who looks like one of his cats, really! This is a gorgeous account, Robert has the most photographic felines I've ever seen!


DOLLY PARTON
CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN this angel? No! She is incredible, I love her dearly and she is more popular than ever! Like a friend, a sister, a beautiful woman who is humble and kind and caring.


VIC BLENDS
I love to see yound people who inspire! He's so cute, he's coool and he cuts hair while he chats with people he's never met. This man is quite an inspiration and I hope he makes it, a successful, giving life is surely to be rewarded. Check him out! It's interesting to see where young people are going!


BEAUTY SHAMANS - SHELLY
So glad I found Shelly at IG! When I first saw 'guasha' (gwashah) and saw other women doing it, they didn't even begin to compare with Shelly's honest, easy, beautiful way of this wonderful massage technique for face and neck and whole body really! She is an expert, no doubt! She has offered so much information for free but you can also subscribe to her channel. If you are in New York, visit her!


JOCELYN ANDERSON
I am so jealous of this woman! She has mastered the technique of 'the hand of snacks' for birds and it is truly amazing watching her feed a variety of them! From Michigan, I'd love to meet up with her one day and do a photo shoot of her feeding the birds!


ABDULS CATS
Abdul and his beautiful wife are cat foster parents who have shown us what true love is all about! They take such great care of their foster cats and kittens, it's a joy to behold!


NATHAN THE CAT LADY
Nathan is a terrific cat daddy! He is one who inspired the movie too! He lives in LA and is an aspiring actor with the most fun cats! Fun videos, wine Wednesdays, antics of a man and his feline friends, and 'chickens' (they are all black and sound a lot like black birds) and squirrels!


MOTHER THE MOUNTAIN
Can you imagine living in PARADISE? Don't imagine it anymore, look at this page!!! It's unbelievably gorgeous! See the sisters gardening, swimming in incredible waters, moutains, ducks and arting! Truly wonderous!


PEGGY AND MOLLY
These cuties will melt your heart! A bird who was thought to be a girl, hence the name 'Molly' and a beautiful dog named Peggy. Peggy had a litter and they kept Ruby! Now there is another pet bird named Bruce staying too! Check these character out for some sincere, awe-inspiring videos and pics!

SIX AT 21
This gal knows how to decorate her home! I love every single thing about what she does too! I wish she'd come to my house and decorate it for me. She lives in Scotland though. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to go there and visit her gorgeous home! I love the colors she uses, love the fresh plants and the wood colors, so natural and relaxing.




No comments: