6.08.2023

INSTA FAVORITES

As Long As I Can Do It With You!  

LISTEN ON SPOTIFY
I KEEP SINGING IT! IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD! Thanks Rob, it's so cute though, so it's ok!
 

VISIT ROB MORTON MUSIC AT YOUTUBE

I've got a catchy little phrase, song lyrics, stuck in my head and it's not going away!! It's all Rob Morton's fault!! But, I LOVE IT! I love this guy! I love his upbeat attitude, his humor, his laugh, his singing and his music! Rob is definitely one of my Instagram favorites!

He's witty, funny, talented, handsome, cute and fun! He's Rob Morton!


 
He's a fun guy, a very talented guy, a funny guy and an interesting figure at Instagram and you really should check him out! His music is great! I especially love his mixes, when he sings with himself and harmonizes and plays all the different musical instruments. He's really awesome talented!
 
 
 
Also, taking his time to TEACH US how to play a uke! How sweet is that, it's really sweet!
 ONE MORE DAY WITH YOU
Get your tissues ready!! I love this video so much! Rob sang his beautiful song and if it doesn't touch you, nothing will!

From his video at YouTube 'One More Day With You'
ROB truly is caring and interested in his followers, not only at Instagram, but at his YouTube channel. Sincere, that is what I feel when I listen to Rob, that he is truly sincere. A very warm and kind human being who is really caring and cares a lot about his fans!
ONE MILLION LISTENS!




 IF YOU WANNA FEEL GOOD and listen to some great songs to uplift and entertain you, check out Rob Morton at Instagram, YouTube, Spotify and MORE!
 ðŸ’—💗💗💗💗💗

No comments: