12.24.2023

GOODBYE 2023

Well, thatz a wrap ...

I won't be blogging until next year, January 2024, so this is my wish for you to have a good holiday time. 

Enjoy your Christmas with your family and friends, fur kids, far away and close by. Do what makes you happy! Give some how, give money to a charity or your time to an old folks home, or shovel someone's sidewalk, walk their dog, do something kind for someone. 

Christmas is about Christ to me. It is about a baby who was chosen to bring men together and love everyone, and he is dead but not forgotten. I believe in Jesus. I believe in his beliefs and though goodness and kindness in mankind seems as if its getting further and further away, don't let it for you. 

We cannot change the world but we can change OUR world. Do better, do good.

Peace and Blessings to you.

Cherie

No comments: