1.26.2024

MY GIRLS

Drawings and digital paintings of some of the women that I have created over the many years of being on the www. I've also create men, boys, kids and animals too. But I've always loved creating pretty faces. I've found that to be true of many, many artists online! Just Google 'Folk Art Faces'!

Many of these are ACEOs. Small format art in trading card size, always and only 2.5 x 3.5 inches. When I first started submitting my art online and selling it at eBay and at Etsy, that is what I sold.

Some are quick sketches, some of them are pencil and then scanned and digitally colored and embellished.

Some are greeting cards, posters, contest and art challenges.

I want to try to paint some folk art style, pretty faces with flowers and in pretty settings. So, today I did a practice painting using my Artrage Vitae art application.

Just a quick painting testing brushes and techniques.
1/26/24

Added some flowers and a new hairstyle!

NOW THE FUN BEGINS!
Using a great program called 'Foto Skether' which takes an image and adds various effects. From pencil drawing, black and white, to canvas painting, watercolor painting or abstract on various substrates such as wood, rough canvas or smooth! What a fun variety!
Which one is your favorite?







All of the next images are older works.







 












































My love, Gary!

All are my own, copyrighted images. No ai art, ever.
Do Not Copy
Do Not Download
Do Not Share
Thank you!
Cherie

No comments: