9.28.2022

HALLOWEEN TREATS



TRICK OR TREAT!!!
Copyrighted Images by Cherie's Art(c)2022

Ok, here it is. We are in HALLOWEEN mode. Everyone is either decorating already, buying treats already, sprucing up the front yard already or creating something to sell already. I think Halloween is the biggest holiday of all!



Are you one of those people who thinks it should be Halloween only in October, on the 31st? Or are you one of those people who does Halloween ALL year long? Actually, I love that! I could have been like that in my younger days, LOL! But now, I barely decorate and do not dress up anymore. But I do love seeing people's homes and decor and how they dress when they are goth and dark all the time. It's interesting, and some are quite beautiful!




Sadly, nobody comes to our house anymore. I don't think kids 'trick 'r treat' like they used to. They only go to places that are quite populated or to special functions, for safety reasons. Our house is at the edge of town and is one of only three houses nearby, and those people don't give out candy. So, our house stays dark, no porch light on. 


I used to go to the spooky house that gave out huge candy bars to everyone, just to see everyone dressed up! I like to see all the costumes, I think it's great fun! But, the spooky house which is owned by a woman who is a famous author in our town, doesn't do that anymore. Must have gotten quite expensive, those candies were at least a dollar a piece!

When it's warm, I ride my moped up town, around the town to see kids dressed up. This year I may just go to the corn maze on Halloween night, that should be fun. 

IMAGES SEEN HERE are available at my Etsy shop as PNG files, great for sublimation printing! Link on the right!

GREETING CARDS


No comments: