10.11.2022

HOLIDAY SEASON

HOLIDAY SEASON IS HERE!


Soooo, are you ready for ALL of the holidays?

I'm sure you have your Halloween decorations out. As soon as that is over, you'll put up your Thanksgiving or Christmas decor, right? Or you do you have it all up already?

I would like to decorate for Thanksgiving and Christmas at the same time so I don't have to take anything down until after the new year arrives. That is when I take down my tree. I keep thinking that I'd like a tree that stays up all year long!


Seriously, Thanksgiving is my favorite time to decorate for. I love all the harvested pumpkins, dried flowers and wildflowers. I could have this out all year long!


It's only October and I'm thinking about the new year, wow! Already???? Woa, I'm gonna back up! I don't even have any Halloween decorations out!


No! I don't think I'd wallpaper anything with these crazy cats for Halloween, even if it is 'peel and stick' paper! Find this fun pattern and more for Halloween at my Spoonflower shop! 



These are fun easy sewing projects for a beginner sewist! A silly, one-eyed monster in a simple shape. So cuddly! See this and more cut and sew kits and premade wall hangings at my Spoonflower shop!

















No comments: