10.28.2022

CHRISTMAS GIFTS

 
CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS

Copyrighted Art by Cherie


I know, it's almost Halloween night, but I'm sure some of you have already been (dare I say it?) CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!

I find it is more difficult to go shopping physically every year. I have RA and I hurt everywhere, just had hip surgery and it's only been four months, soooo I'm taking it easy. I guess online shopping will be the way to go for me!

I am going to try to send Christmas cards this year though. I say that every year and always put it off until it is too late and then I don't send any. I always remember someone else who I'd like to give cards to too. It never fails. The people I see in my town, the shop-keepers, the bank tellers, the store owners! I want to wish them all happy holidays!

Stocker stuffers are my favorite gifts, to give and receive! I loved all the years of being a child and seeing what surprises Santa would put in our big dad's hunting socks! That was the best feeling!

One year, mom put Jergens hand lotion in our socks, in glass bottles and I broke mine. What a mess. I still remember the smell! I remember going into the laundry room and carefully emptying the sock to get all the glass out and separate everything. I felt so bad! I hated breaking a beautiful gift from Santa! 

Here's a great gift idea for stockings, and they don't break! STICKERS!!! I love 'em! I want to sell them at my Etsy shop but not until I can get a really good deal on purchasing them first. Everyone is selling stickers now, whether they buy them first from sticker makers or print on demand websites, or make them using a die cutter like Cricut or Silhouette or Sissix or whatever!

Some of the stickers I've sold at my Redbubble shop! Buy a quantity and the price really goes down! I've purchased them from Redbubble before and they are really nice, thick vinyl and last, easily removable too!

Holiday Stickers at Zazzle
All of the images seen here are original art by Cherie and can be purchased on products at my print-on-demand shops. Links to my online shops are on the right-hand side of this page!


No comments: