10.26.2023

KALEIDOSCOPES

 

Kaleidoscope Pattern made with Inspirit from Escape Motions

The kaleidoscope pattern art application from Escape Motions is the best I have ever used! I've searched and searched throughout the years too, looking for apps that are free and for a price. I even found one for Photoshop, an 'action' that I did have installed, but it was sort of funky. It wasn't at all perfected so I had to learn to adjust things. But I finally found one by accident and it is great! I purchased the painting program from Escape Motions and they have other art apps for sale there. One of them is INSPIRIT kaleidoscope creator.

There are SO MANY kaleidoscope programs out there! Just Google it! You'll find free actions for Photoshop or tutorials on how to make your own kaleidoscope actions. I've found that none of them, NONE of them, are really easy, free or very good. Believe me, I've tried quite a few of them. 

NOTE: Always scan any files you download from the internet, don't forget that!!! You never know if that download is truly a clean file or infected with all kinds of bad stuff for your computer!

Create a screensaver or wallpaper with Inspirit

Escape Motions also created the art app called Rebelle and it is truly extraordinary, painting so realistically using either oil paint, goache or watercolor paints. Truly, I do not have one regret after purchasing these art programs!

See them at YouTube, the place for all excellent art tutorials. I have recorded some of my kaleidoscope patterns and listed them there, check it out here!

Free screen wallpapers for your computer!

If you would like to know the size of your screen, for screensavers and wallpapers, go to START, SETTINGS, SYSTEM, DISPLAY and there you will see the recommended setting for your monitor display size.

My computer is 1920 x 1080

HERE ARE SOME FREE WALLPAPERS FOR YOU!
These are 1920 x 1080
















Next up, I'll create some wallpapers for iPads and laptops!
Although, these images may fit fine on those electronics, go ahead and give them a try!

No comments: