11.11.2023

ARIZONA

 HERE I COME, ARIZONA


The sports park complex by my sons house.

Oh boy!!! It's finally getting very close! I'm headed out to Arizona next week and I'm staying with my son for two weeks! I am SO EXCITED! Peoria here I come!

It's been so very long since I've flown and I am truly looking forward to this nice break away from cold Michigan and dull days. I haven't even felt like designing much, no inspiration. Just so thankful to my son for getting me first class tickets too!

I've never flown first class and I'm sure I am going to enjoy it immensely. From the spacious seats to the food and service to not having to pay extra for luggage (it's included in the price, um, very expensive I'm sure).

So, my first thought was, I have to get some new clothes to wear for my first class seat! LOL! Yea, right. No, I'm not really serious. I'm wearing nice enough jeans and black turtleneck and a cute jacket. I have a nice leather backpack type purse that matches my cool leather brown and black shoes, I'm set!

Mostly, I am more than excited to see my son and his two sons, his ex-wife and her mom. It was great of them to fly to me last year in June to be with me at my huge hip replacement surgery. They brought so much comfort to me!! Some day I hope to repay them for their kindness and generosity.


The last time I was there we drove to Sequoia National Park! That was incredibly awesome, so, so, so unbelievably beautiful!

The ride out west to Sequoia National Forest

An amazing feeling, hugging one of these magestic trees!


Hard to really tell the size in photos unless there is something to compare it to. This wasn't a huge tree, like some of them are, but the next photos, the trees are much bigger!


Someday, I must go back!

I played the lottery tonight, if you read this, please say a prayer for me that I win! Then I can be a 'snowbird' and stay out west, the land I love and calls to me, every winter! I do love winter and Michigan snow, but I so appreciate the break from it all!

No comments: