7.20.2023

HALLOWEEN FEELS

FALL DESIGNING

FREE FACEBOOK COVER PHOTO
More free Facebook covers on my FREEBIES PAGE ---->

OH JOY! DESIGNING FOR FALL, IT'S FINALLY HERE AND I'M READY FOR IT!

STARTING with Halloween, of course, my most favorite spooky time of the year, then Thanksgiving and then the BIG one, CHRISTMAS! I'm looking forward to creating some bold and exciting designs, gotta compete with Ai art, I guess. Blech!

I heard a man talking at the dollar store yesterday and he was talking to another man about how they have Halloween product to put out ALREADY! I laughed to myself. We artists usually design six months or more in advance for every holiday and event! IF we aren't procrastinators, like me!

So, trying to come up with something new and unique for my shops. I've got my Spoonflower Halloween fabrics created already. I may make some more repeating designs. For sure I'll be making some stickers, never enough STICKERS!!

STICKERS AT REDBUBBLE
I have soooo many stickers to choose from! At Zazzle, Redbubble and Tee Public. The links are all on the right hand side of this page!

STICKERS AT ZAZZLE

👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

MY FABRIC DESIGNS AT SPOONFLOWER







CUTE HALLOWEEN GNOME CLIP ART




FELT STYLE CLIP ART is so fun to make and cute as can be!

HALLOWEEN PRINTABLES at my Etsy shop!


No comments: